Meet Kat


Hi, I'm Kat.  I'm the face behind the blog and the photos on our Facebook page!
Kendall and I met about 5 years ago when I worked in a shop next door.
The first time I stepped into Suite Dreams I fell in love.  Madly in love.
I would often walk over just to get a breath of fresh air.
Life took a turn and I left Mountain Brook Village to work a desk job.
I missed retail and started working here on Saturdays just for fun.
Then life took another turn and I had a son and decided to stay at home.
But I still had to get my Suite Dream fix and work some Saturdays!
I tell you, this place is amazing!

A few months ago I threw Kendall the idea that she needed a blog.
It didn't take too much arm twisting to get her to agree and now
we are embarking on a new adventure for her store!
We are super excited to be able to share this with you!!

Suite Dreams has been a fun part-time job for me!
You can find me journalling on my personal blog,
 chasing a toddler, running, or attempting to cook dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment